Save the date!!
Open Day ESSEC
16th January 2016, from 10am to 6pm, Cergy Campus
Attend an ESSEC course, talk with students and professors, discover our programs and explore the campus!
Please note that you will be subjected to security checks before entering the campus. We advise that you plan to arrive in advance to ensure that you will be at the presentation of your choice on time.
You will also be required to present your invitation and identification when entering the campus.
Interested in attending a class?
Throughout the day, the master classes offered by our professors, which will be focused on some of our key subjects, will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in ESSEC and experience being a student.
- 1:30pm ‘Les Marchés Financiers au Service de l’Entreprise’
Michel Baroni, Professor, Finance Department, Academic Director of the Advanced Master in Financial Techniques
- 1:30pm ‘Data Sciences and Business Analytics’
Guillaume Chevillon, Professor, Information Systems, Decision Sciences and Statistics Department, Co-Director of the MSc in Data Sciences and Business Analytics
- 1:30pm ‘Online Distribution in the Hotel Sector - Is the Chaos Clearing or Continuing?
Peter O’Connor, Professor, Information Systems, Decision Sciences and Statistics Department, Academic Director Global MBA and MBA in Hospitality Management IMHI
- 2:30pm ‘Luxury Brand Management: Are Luxury Brands Disrupted by the Digital Revolution?’
Denis Morisset, Executive in Residence at ESSEC Business School, former Managing Director of Armani France
- 2:30pm ‘Strategic Challenges for Brands Facing Complexity’
Anne-Flore Maman Larraufie, Academic Director Advanced Master in Strategy and Management of International Business
- 2:30pm ‘Lancer sa Boîte : Premières Etapes & Etude de Cas’
Jean-François Gallouin, Professor at CentraleSupélec, Academic Director of the CENTRALE-ESSEC Entrepreneurs Advanced Master
Learn all about the various programs at ESSEC
Whatever your academic or professional ambitions may be, the presentations given by our academic directors will give you the necessary perspective to make the right choice.
- 11:00am - ESSEC Global BBA
- 11:00am - MSc in Management, Grande Ecole "Applying after Classes Prépas"
- 11:00am - MBA in International Luxury Brand Management
- 11:30am - MSc in Management, Grande Ecole "Applying with a french or an international degree"
- 11:30am - Advanced Masters/MSc programs
- 11:30am - Global MBA
- 11:30am - MBA in Hospitality Management IMHI
- 2:30pm - ESSEC Global BBA
- 2:30pm - MSc in Management, Grande Ecole "Applying after Classes Prépas"
- 3:30pm - MSc in Management, Grande Ecole "Applying with a french or an international degree"
- 3:30pm - Advanced Masters/MSc programs
Do you have specific questions about the programs or student life at ESSEC Business School?
Join us between 10:00am and 5:30pm at the program stands where you will have the opportunity to meet ESSEC students along with representatives to ask all of your questions.
- ESSEC Global BBA (*)
- MSc in Management
- Advanced Masters
There will also be stands dedicated to apprenticeships, housing, financing and other aspects of student life.
* interviews with the language professors at ESSEC as well as English, Spanish and German tests will be offered to those students interested in the Global BBA program in order to assess their level of proficiency before taking the entrance examination.
Discover the campus and student residences
Visits are planned to take place throughout the day.
The cafeteria will be open from 11:30am to 2:00pm with meal starting from €5.