The ESSEC Change Management Chair is launching a new MOOC entitled “Successful Change Management.”
The objective: to introduce the main tools, methods and theories of change management as well as define its fundamentals. Currently open for registration, the MOOC will be available for free on the Coursera platform.
This MOOC is intended for internal and external consultants in the field of change management, HR professionals, project managers and managers who want to understand what change management is and what are its most successful tools and methods. The MOOC will consist of 6 parts with a total of 20 videos and quizzes.
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the idea of change management and its evolution
- Distinguish the main psycho-sociological forces at work in a changing environment
- Identify what change a company needs (strategic, cultural, organizational, technological)
- Build training, communication and support plans
- Set up the driving devices of change management
- Deploy agile change strategies through participative workshops.
The course will be taught in French; however, English subtitles will be added subsequently.