Organized by ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, in cooperation with Sorbonne-Assas International Law School and Concurrences Review, the second edition of the Antitrust in Asia Conference on "Antitrust in Asia: One size fits all? ASEAN, China, Hong-Kong, India…" will be held on Monday, 25 April 2016.
This conference delves into the issues raised by the implementation and enforcement of antitrust rules in Asian countries and offers the opportunity to discuss the hottest topics with some of the most prominent local and international antitrust academics, enforcers and practitioners. This conference will take place just before the International Competition Network (ICN) annual meeting in Singapore (26-29 April 2016).
SPEAKERS INCLUDE ( among others):
· Aubeck Kam, Competition Commission of Singapore
· Stanley Wong, Competition Commission, Hong-Kong
· Geronimo L. Sy, Office for Competition, Department of Justice, Manila
· Ir. Muhammad Nawir Messi, Indonesian Commission for the Supervision of Business Competition, Jakarta
· Tan Sri Dato' Seri Siti Norma Yaakob, Malaysia Competition Authority, Kuala Lumpur
· Thomas Kin-Hon Cheng, Faculty of Law, University of Hong Kong
· Han Li Toh, Competition Commission of Singapore
· Deborah Healey, University of New South Wales Law School, Sydney
· William E. Kovacic, George Washington University Competition Law Centre, Washington DC
· Laurence Idot, Sorbonne-Assas International Law School- University Paris II Panthéon- Assas
· Frédéric Jenny, European Center for Law and Economics, ESSEC, Paris
· Xiaoye Wang, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing
· George Siolis, RBB Economics, Melbourne
· Noah Brumfield, White & Case, Washington DC
· Ken Chia, Baker McKenzie, Singapore
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.